Saturday, February 7, 2009

I'm new here.

Well, hi! This is my very first post on my very first fashion blog. To be honest, I'm really nervous about who will look at it, how many people will look at it, how well it is written, people's criticism...blehh. So be nice to me, it's my first go at this. :]

So basically, I'm just trying to get my foot into the door of fashion. It's something I fell in love with at a very young age. And ever since then I can't stop thinking, breathing, or eating fashion. Yes, I am young but I would like to think that I know alot about the fashion industry. And whatever I don't know I would really love to learn.

My dream is that this blog will help me plan out my ideas, plans, and future into fashion. Or atleast help me to take my mind off of school, or whatever else.

My style is really different. I can be on top of trends at times, but other times I can pull an outfit idea out of thin air. It could be four or five pieces you would never think would go together.

No comments: