Thursday, July 16, 2009

Missing In Action

It has been brought to my attention that whilst I have been religiously checking my favorite blogs and sites, I have not posted a recent outfit in like.. a week! Haha. I wanted to do something for back to school, or talk about the Chanel Haute Couture show[gorgeouss, btw]. But like I was saying for back to school, I'm gonna try to post a picture of my outfit everyday. Haha. I think it will be really fun, and inspire me to be extra extra fly every day! :]

2 comments:

Zarna said...

chanel haute couture = FABULOUS.

-zarna
http://zarnasrunway.blogspot.com

Tessies Hearts said...

Loved the Chanel show! I was thinking about doing daily outfit posts to encourage to me make sure I wear good outfits every day too!

nicola xx

nicolaticolaponders.blogspot.com