Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Looklet

So, I was reading the latest issue of Lucky Magazine the other day and if you're like me when you get a magazine you look at every detail of the page, haha. At the bottom of one of the pages I noticed a tinyyyy article about Looklet.com. It's a website where you can style models with the latest things from designers and H&M and Topshop and stuff. I'm pretty much obsessed with anything where I can style, but this doesn't fit the mold. It's vibrant, life-like, the clothes are exceptional, and unlike other "dress-up" type sites, you can overlay the clothes the way you would in real life with things such as a belt or jacket. You even have the option of wearing jackets and dresses, and shirts how you please. I'm sure I'm late about this site...but it's cool :]


Photobucket

1 comment:

[LA] said...

Like that skirt!


Your ruffle blous is so chic too!






=)



lainarollercoaster.blogspot.com